As our assistant social media manager:
- Mainly via scheduling software you will manage the day-to-day delivery of content across social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting scheduling to suit a range of clients across a variety of sectors – including but not restricted to industry, hospitality, health care, property, sports brands – and of course Blue Strawberry Elephant.
- We are looking for someone with good creative insight and interpersonal skills, an ability to work with clients and the team to develop creative and engaging social media strategies – as the main thrust or supporting other media as appropriate for client campaigns.
- As your input grows – you will create engaging multimedia content yourself, brief colleagues on client requirements across multiple platforms and take briefs from colleagues on social media content as support for brand, product, advertising campaign and website launches.
- Additionally – you will monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights. research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity, analyse competitor activity and recommend improvements to increase performance.
- In collaboration with colleagues you will set targets to increase our brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Subject to candidate assessment:
- Retention bonus
- Potential Fully Funded Qualification in Digital Marketing
Expected start date: on or after 04/10/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year